CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Welcome


To the second day of the blog hop. If you got here from txscrappermom then you're in the right place. My theme is still Halloween. Leave a comment by Oct 10th and you will be entered into the drawing for a 12x12 DCWV stack.

Today I have a card, a candy box, and a plaque.


Here is the gypsy file for this card. I stamped the orange card with a background stamp from Northwood Rubber Stamps. I used the Tiny Bubbles embossing folder with my Cuttlebug to add texture to the black strip. The Cricut cuts are from Pumpkin Carving, Mini Monograms, and Plantin Schoolbook. For the spider I used a glittered fun foam one I picked up at the store. For the greeting I used the Word Window punch and word set from Stampin Up. The saying is attached with brads and I added ribbon on the top.

This is just a fun candy box. I made these for my grandchildren to give out at school. For this box I used    Wedding, George and Basic Shapes, Mini Monograms, and Paper Doll  Dress Up gypsy file). For the pillow box, I used the hide/contour to hide the cut out window. I also customized the size of the box so it was just the right size for a snack size bad of M&Ms. I held the black strip and pillow box  together with Terrifically Tacky Tape. In hind site I would use a Cuttlebug embossing folder to give the strip some texture. I glued the wiggly eyes on before I attached the bat. The bat is held on using a dimensional glue dot.


For this project I used A Child's Year and Stamped. I bought a decorative metal sign and spray painted it orange. The flat area on the sign is 5x18. I used the 12x24 mat so I could put it on all at once. The witches are cut at 3.5" with on flipped. the CAUTION letters are 2.10" and witch crossing is cut a 1.5". All images are cut out of  Oracal 631 vinyl. I know that most people cut it at 3 3 3 but in the class I took and in the PC box of vinyl it has 6 for the blade depth and 2 for the pressure. Based on how intricate the design, I adjust the speed although with the gypsy, I have no control over that. This is a pretty simple sign but here is the gypsy file if you would like it.

The rest of these pictures are decorations I cut from vinyl to decorate my house.
Side light

Front door


.
Bathroom

Bathroom
Front window

Thanks for stopping by. The next stop on the hop is blingdazzler.

21 comments:

  1. Your house is all set for the Halloween holiday and it looks great.Love your witch sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I say, "I Love Halloween!" Great projects! You've done such an awesome job! Thanks for being part of the hop!

    Crafty hugs,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - I love all your Halloween projects!!! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects, love the witch sign :)
    Hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have been busy crafting!! Love all your Projects and thanks for the gypsy file!! My favorite is the witch crossing sign!! TFS!!

    if you would like to be reminded about my Birthday blog hop in November, sign up for my blog through e mail!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the vinyl! The plaque is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your projects are amazing!!!! You have been very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great projects!!

    bjohn3237@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow -- more wonderful ideas! Love all your house decorations -- my grand son asked where mine were the other day -- uh oh:-) You are an inspiration!
    jejaeb (at) cfl (dot) rr (dot) com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, lots of fun and creative ideas! Looks like a fun halloween at your house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW. That's all I can say, WOW. Did I mention....WOW?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need t o decorate my house. Love the bathroom mirror decor! Thnks for sharing your wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great projects! Want to come to my house and decorate? LOL!!

    Kim Maehrer
    kkmaehrer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all your projects! Thanks for sharing the wonderful projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all amazing Halloween projects:) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the sign.All your other projects are great too

    ReplyDelete
  17. All your projects are spooktacular! New to your blog and signed up to follow &to get email updates. Will look forward to seeing what you create next. TFS
    TTFN. dpookybear @ yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! I love your projects!!! tfs

    Dana
    Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete