CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Another Cake!



I made this cake last week for my grandson's 4th birthday. I used the Wilton sugar sheets again. I absolutely love the way these cut with my Cricut Cake. I used Duff's fondant to cover the cake. I used a product that I purchased called The Mat for rolling out and draping the fondant on the cake. It made rolling and draping a breeze. To see The Mat in action click here video. For more information on The Mat, click here shop.sweetwise.com. I used Batman the Brave and the Bold to cut out the bat signal and bats. The signal was cut at 7 inches. Using the real size button, the bats were cut at 1.5 inches and 1 inches. The circles were cut at .5, .75, and 1 inch using Plantin Schoolbook.

1 comment: