CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My State Fair Entries

I picked up my entries from the State Fair so I thought I would share.

We celebrated our 30th anniversary last year at Disney World so I decided we should have some pictures taken. We had them taken at the Grand Floridian Hotel.



I'm making layouts of all the autographs I collected on our trip so I decided to enter Mickey and Minnie. It is a very simple layout.


I also entered this chipboard book I made for my grandpa's 100th Birthday. I made it for a sign in book for his party. Later I added pictures from the party. Below are some of the inside pages.






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful entries into the Fair. Congrats on your ribbons.
    Thanks for sharing...

    kelly

    ReplyDelete